cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove 'regular files' in my private Dropbox space?

How to remove 'regular files' in my private Dropbox space?

odert
New member | Level 2

Tidligere vanlig fil tar opp plass og lar seg ikke slette?

1 Reply 1

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hei @odert, la oss hoppe rett inn i dette!

Hvis jeg forsto forespørselen din rett, har du noen filer på Dropbox-kontoen din som du må slette for å frigjøre noe av Dropbox-plassen din.

Hva ser du når du besøker kontosiden din på nettet? Får du også noen feil når du prøver å slette filene, eller ser du dem rett og slett ikke synlige på kontoen?

Hold meg oppdatert, så tar vi det derfra!

PS: Jeg har inkludert en automatisk oversettelse av meldingen min, beklager eventuelle feil du måtte finne.

--

Hi @odert, let's jump right into this! 

If I understood your request right, you have some files in your Dropbox account that you need to delete, in order to free up some of your Dropbox space.

What do you see when you visit your account page online? Also, you mentioned that you can't delete the files. Why is that so? Do you get any errors when you try to delete the files, or do you simply not see them visible in the account? 

Keep me posted, and we'll take it from there!

PS: I've included an automated translation of my message, apologies for any mistakes you may find. 

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?