cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm paying for a subscription, but getting emails that my space is full

I'm paying for a subscription, but getting emails that my space is full

Anita11
New member | Level 2

I upgraded to the 3 Terabyte level  year and ever since  I can't access anything except a few photos that were sent to me right afterwards and a couple of things I've synced from my lap top. Immediately after that I've been getting almost daily emails saying I was out of room and needed to upgrade. I was out of space on my free account I certainly have not used anywhere close to 1 terabytes but I cannot access my Acct with dropbox,  what I mentioned above. Now I have have charged me for several years of service that I'm not getting and I can't get any help. 

Somebody please help.

Thank you, Anita11

1 Reply 1

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @Anita11, thanks for reaching out to the Dropbox Community.

It sounds like you might have two Dropbox accounts; a free one that's out of space and a paid one.

You can use our payment lookup tool here, to look up your payments and find out the email address of the paid account.

As for your files, can you let me know more about why you're not able to access them?

Any additional info, would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?