cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My dropbox is full but i deleted nearly everything online--help!!

My dropbox is full but i deleted nearly everything online--help!!

weezer230
New member | Level 2

I used to have a 1TB dropbox plan and was using about 300GB of it. I recently decided that i didn't need to use the paid dropbox service because my work had given us a different storage solution. I have since deleted all but 600mb on my dropbox online but i still can't login because the app keeps telling me i am over the limit. I am not sure how to simply remove every folder from the account so i can use the free 1GB of space. I would prefer not to create a new email login although i know that's a possible solution. How do i fix this??? 

Also as an aside, can we agree that not having a free email tech support for all users for a company as large as dropbox is ludicrous?

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff

Hey @weezer230, sorry to hear about this.

Can you please let us know what exactly is reported in your plan tab in regards to your quota?

Also, do you see any folders or files taking up space in your homepage or the backups page?

Let me know what you find!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?