cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Storage Space

Looking for help with managing the storage space in your Dropbox account? Talk to the Dropbox Community and get advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: unsupported path provided

"unsupported path provided" and "Something went wrong on our end" error on the website

Kenny lin
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I can not open my dropbox folder, and system told me this is [unsupported path provided] 。Does anyone know how to solve it? many thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Emma
Community Manager
Go to solution

Hi everyone, our engineers have let us know that this issue should be resolved now. 

Thank you for reporting this and please let us know if you're still experiencing this error.

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25

ALYearwood
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am getting the "Something went wrong on our end" error.  I've not experienced this error before.  I note that others had a similar message a month ago, but I do not see how to resolve it.  I cannot access my files. 

LMF2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have the same problem as this thread a month ago https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/View-download-and-export/Something-wrong-on-our-end-Drop-box-not-wor...

Please need help!! 

Nicface17
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I'm having the same problem 😞

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Kenny lin @Nicface17 

What operating systems are you on, and what version of Dropbox are you running?

Nicface17
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Windows 10 Pro, using Dropbox for the web.

pier457
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello,

I can access all my files by windows app, but on we browser i can't and i have following errors : "Unsupported path provided" & Something went wrong at our end"

Any idea ?

Thanks

drhaas
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Same issue here - not sure exactly when this started. Was fine 2 days ago...

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@drhaas @Kenny lin @pier457 @Nicface17 

Can anyone here provide a screenshot of the error, and some more context about what, exactly, you're doing when it occurs?

pier457
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Capture.JPG

Need more support?