cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Submit your story to win a $25 Amazon gift card and a Dropbox hoodie! Ends Nov. 16
Known issues updated Learn more
1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

A member of my shared folders has a syncing issue. Can you help?

I currently manage a dropbox library that is shared by a group of people within the office. One of the members I share with though, no longer sees updated versions of the library. When they open the library on their computer (both their online account and their desktop account), they see an outdated version with different paper titles etc. 

We tried removing her from the folders and then re-inviting her, and she gets notifications about these actions on her desktop toolbar. But when she opens the library itself she still sees the old, incorrect folders (despite me having removed her access from them and opted to delete her copies). 

Is there something in her syncing settings that could be wrong? She is the only one having this issue. Perhaps she needs to re-download dropbox? She has had it some time and the problem seems to be new. 

1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: Syncing Issue

Sorry to hear about that, @MKearney

Initially, I’d kindly recommend checking to see if they are logged into the Dropbox account associated with the relevant email address. You can do this through:
In any case, due to account-specific info required to further investigate on the matter, I’d recommend moving this discussion to email. Having said that, I was able to locate your ongoing communication with a member of my team and I’ve passed your comments along to them. I can see that they’ve replied to you via email, so please check your inbox for their latest message. 

Thanks in advance! slightly smiling face

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Syncing and uploads.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post