cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I resume large file upload?

Can I resume large file upload?

saher332
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I have a large video file that 16 GB and I copied it to dropbox folder and Dropbox desktop app showing me the file is being synced but I waited for more than 14 hours and still the same, my internet upload speed is 100 mbps according to speedtest.net 

10 Replies 10

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @techperson, it looks like the file upload has been stuck on your end, please correct me if I’m wrong in my assumption. If it’s not too much trouble for you, could you elaborate a bit on the steps you’ve already tried on your end to amend this behavior, so as to make sure I’m following-up with you correctly? Are you seeing any error messages by any chance? I’d appreciate a screenshot (omitting personal info) of what the message reads, as it would point us towards the best next steps; please include it in your next message if possible. 

Thanks in advance for the time you’re devoting to work on that with me & I'll be awaiting your next update & we’ll take it from there! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jane Dropbox Staff
    techperson New member | Level 2
    pompom New member | Level 2
    blmaconnor New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?