cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not upload files from Android app

Can not upload files from Android app

Florin F.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

Hello,

I have been trying to upload files to my dropbox using the Android app for the last few days and I keep getting this error when I click on Upload button: "Unknown Error, please contact customer support.".

Anyone knows why is this error appearing and how can I solve it?

I have reinstalled the application and it's still not working.

Thank you!

14 Replies 14

Florin F.
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

The problem is now fixed.

Thank you!

lonnie s.2
New member | Level 1
Go to solution

I can't open my pdf files without a special app. I really do not know  what app must i download to open my files in dropbox.

Jane H.19
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

When I had free Dropbox, every time I plugged my phone into my PC, new photos would automatically upload. Since I purchased the extra space, it won't upload. How do I get my photos/videos uploaded to Dropbox from my phone?

bimbangcc
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am very happy to discover your post, This is an excellent post. It is really what I wanted to see, hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post.

rajiv3
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I cannot seem to access my dropbox location when i am trying to upload files to 3rd party applications, such as Fiverr. I am able to access OneDrive and Google Drive

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here. ]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

rajiv3 New member | Level 2
    bimbangcc New member | Level 2
    Jane H.19 New member | Level 2
    lonnie s.2 New member | Level 1
    Florin F. New member | Level 1
What do Dropbox user levels mean?