Emailing Attachments directly to Dropbox

SOLVED
Go to solution
3 Comments
1 Kudo
Highlighted
Level 2

Emailing Attachments directly to Dropbox

I am having trouble finding my email address to be able to email attachments directly into my Dropbox business account. Is this possible or is it limited to non-business accounts?

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Emailing Attachments directly to Dropbox

@JTMoorCRC wrote:
All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Dropbox has no such feature. You'll need to use a third-party service to accomplish that, such as Send to Dropbox.

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Hey there @JTMoorCRC - sorry for the tardy response. Are you still having issues with this? 

Could you please share more info on what exactly you'd like to accomplish? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

Yes, I am still having issues. I ended up using a Zapier integration for now but it still does not pull the Files in its original format. Zapier picks up logos in peoples signatures and then creates a zip file, which is not preferred. All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Thank you!
Solution
Super User II

@JTMoorCRC wrote:
All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Dropbox has no such feature. You'll need to use a third-party service to accomplish that, such as Send to Dropbox.

Still stuck? Contact Support directly, or ask a question on the community.
Still stuck?
Top Contributors
Rich 4933
Mark 3902
Jane 1121
Greg K. 830
Tom_M 886