cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Submit your story to win a $25 Amazon gift card and a Dropbox hoodie! Ends Nov. 16
Known issues updated Learn more
3 Comments
1 Like
Highlighted
Level 2

Emailing Attachments directly to Dropbox

I am having trouble finding my email address to be able to email attachments directly into my Dropbox business account. Is this possible or is it limited to non-business accounts?

1 Accepted best answer

Accepted Solutions
Super User II

Re: Emailing Attachments directly to Dropbox

@JTMoorCRC wrote:
All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Dropbox has no such feature. You'll need to use a third-party service to accomplish that, such as Send to Dropbox.

3 Replies
Dropboxer

Hey there @JTMoorCRC - sorry for the tardy response. Are you still having issues with this? 

Could you please share more info on what exactly you'd like to accomplish? 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Level 2

Yes, I am still having issues. I ended up using a Zapier integration for now but it still does not pull the Files in its original format. Zapier picks up logos in peoples signatures and then creates a zip file, which is not preferred. All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Thank you!
Super User II

@JTMoorCRC wrote:
All I want to accomplish is forward emails with attachments to a dedicated folder within Dropbox and it only save the attachments to the Dropbox folder.

Dropbox has no such feature. You'll need to use a third-party service to accomplish that, such as Send to Dropbox.

Syncing and uploads

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help you find an answer!
You won’t have to wait too long for a reply, but why not learn more about the Community while you’re here.

Not the right discussion for you? Find out what else our Community has to say about Syncing and uploads.

Or, search our Help Center for even more.

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post