cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Embedding upload link in HTML

Embedding upload link in HTML

AnthonyDal
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi all, 

I'm creating a quiz that will require users to submit to me a file containing their final quiz. Is there a way to embedd my upload link to my dropbox within an HTML friendly text box? 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@AnthonyDal wrote:

Is there a way to embedd my upload link to my dropbox within an HTML friendly text box? 

No, there isn't. The Dropbox website cannot be embedded in your own page.

Your best course of action would be to create a File Request, and then link to it within your HTML document.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@AnthonyDal wrote:

Is there a way to embedd my upload link to my dropbox within an HTML friendly text box? 

No, there isn't. The Dropbox website cannot be embedded in your own page.

Your best course of action would be to create a File Request, and then link to it within your HTML document.

wizme001
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

yea, i was looking for same thing for my web site

i wanted my user upload their photo to me, i cant find anything to embeded or any buttons as i wanted , in a min ago

but now i find a solution , if you still need help about this check one of my site you will understand, if you sill need help i am here...

Tmann23
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I'm curious to your found solution and if it's functional, hope you can help with instructions how you accomplished 

wizme001
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

INSTC.PNG

for example check my website i jusy made it for this prps :-  [link removed as per Community Guidelines]

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

wizme001 Explorer | Level 4
    Tmann23 Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?