cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Did you know you can get an answer in less than 2 hours? Try asking a question now!
1 Comment
0 Likes
Highlighted
Level 2

Incomplete document display

I cannot see the whole document when I open in dropbox. Its as if the edges of one vertical and one horizontal edge are chopped off. Scrolling the placement bar does not help. Any ideas how to resolve this?

Tags (1)
1 Reply
Dropboxer

Re: Incomplete document display

Hey @gilldares, thanks for checking in on our Community! 

From what I gather based on your description, you’re unable to preview your docs on our website, am I right in my assumption? 

If so, could you please try your browser’s incognito/private mode or even a different browser than your standard? As an additional step, clearing your browser's cache would be helpful. 

If this persists, I'd appreciate it if you included a screenshot (omitting personal info) of what it looks like to you in your next post here, so as to have a clearer picture & further advise. 

Thanks in advance for taking the time to try the troubleshooting steps I sent you gilldares  & I’ll be awaiting your next update on how the steps above work for you on this conversation! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Syncing and uploads

Welcome! If you have a question about Dropbox, you’re in the right place

Post your question or search for an answer, the community is here to help

Not looking for support? Explore other features of Dropbox

Learn more about the community

Who's talking
Top contributors to this post
  • gilldares
  • Jane