cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No option to edit -Powerpoint won't open with powerpoint online

No option to edit -Powerpoint won't open with powerpoint online

amandawiski
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I've uploaded a powerpoint. It does not give the open to 'open with' powerpoint online at all - so no one can edit the file

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey Amanda, following your post on our Community, I ran a search on my end on our system & I’ve located your open discussion with my colleague. I’ve included a note of your comments here on your ongoing correspondence, so as to have all relevant info on the same email chain. I can see that they’re awaiting your reply at the moment, so as to investigate what could be causing you this discrepancy; have you received their latest message incidentally? 

I remain at your entire disposal if you can’t locate my coworker’s reply or should you have any additional questions. Thanks in advance for all the time you’re devoting to work on that with our team! 

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey Amanda, following your post on our Community, I ran a search on my end on our system & I’ve located your open discussion with my colleague. I’ve included a note of your comments here on your ongoing correspondence, so as to have all relevant info on the same email chain. I can see that they’re awaiting your reply at the moment, so as to investigate what could be causing you this discrepancy; have you received their latest message incidentally? 

I remain at your entire disposal if you can’t locate my coworker’s reply or should you have any additional questions. Thanks in advance for all the time you’re devoting to work on that with our team! 

Jane
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

ADuen
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Where can I locate the solution or context of the subsequent conversation for this issue?

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi @ADuen, thanks for joining the topic here!

Are you having the same issue as @amandawiski described in the original post here?

I'd be happy to help out, just let me know what issue you're having and we can take it from there. Any screenshots you can provide (excluding personal info) would be helpful.

Keep me posted!

Daphne
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

kimD2
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi,

What was the answer to above question?

Jacintha
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello. I'm facing the same problem. Help!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jacintha Explorer | Level 4
    kimD2 New member | Level 2
    Daphne Dropbox Staff
    ADuen New member | Level 2
    Jane Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?