cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Offline files on iPad app?

Offline files on iPad app?

Devman123
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Hello using latest iPad app, where can I view offline files??  Would think it would be main tab at the bottom.. all I see is home, files,  create, photos, and account. And I don't see it in any of those tabs. On iPhone app there is (was?) offline tab ...?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

There is no Offline FIles tab. You go to Account, then Manage Offline Files. Also, when you're actually offline, there's a message at the top of your Files list that will take you to your offline files.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Norah
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution

Hi Devman123, welcome to Dropbox Community!

By turning on the Available offline option you make a file available for offline viewing . When a file is available offline, you can access that file even when your phone isn't connected to Wi-Fi or data.

Let me know if you need any further information!

Norah
Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Devman123
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

Norah thanks for the reply but you didn't address my question, there is no offline tab in my iOS app.. 

https://imgur.com/a/X18m4OM

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

There is no Offline FIles tab. You go to Account, then Manage Offline Files. Also, when you're actually offline, there's a message at the top of your Files list that will take you to your offline files.

Devman123
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Oh ok thanks I see it now, the documentation appears to be outdated because it also refers to Offline tab...
Need more support?