cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing a folder live with another user.

SOLVED
1 Comment
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 2

Sharing a folder live with another user.

I'm not sure weather this impossible or actually very obvious, but a client of mine is uploading files on a folder he's sharing with me. I want to sync that folder to my account and make it live, having each file he uploads instantly sync over on my account.

Thank you!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Super User II

Re: Sharing a folder live with another user.

Set up a shared folder between the two of you.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/files-folders/shared-or-private-folder

Then as soon as the file has uploaded to Dropbox from his computer, assuming you are online, your Dropbox on your machine will index and start downloading it slightly smiling face

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

1 Reply
Solution
Super User II

Re: Sharing a folder live with another user.

Set up a shared folder between the two of you.

https://www.dropbox.com/help/files-folders/shared-or-private-folder

Then as soon as the file has uploaded to Dropbox from his computer, assuming you are online, your Dropbox on your machine will index and start downloading it slightly smiling face

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible!