Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

yes

Camera Upload issues Android App

New member | Level 2

I have two Sansung S8 that have historically uploaded all pictures to my Camera Uploads Folder. 

However this has stopped recently and i cannot see why. I have checked all the settings and the only thing i can find is that within the "cloud and accounts" settings the dropbox sync is disabled. However it will not allow me to enable. 

I have tried reinstalling the app. Logging in and out and i have had no joy - anyone know how i can fix this?

2 Replies

Re: Camera Upload issues Android App

Super User II
Are you using the official Dropbox app?

It could be that the Samsung app is no longer connecting to Dropbox.

See https://www.dropbox.com/help/mobile/samsung-gallery-app

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Camera Upload issues Android App

Dropboxer
Hey gtylerroberts, I’d just like to ask (i.e. additionally to Mark’s hint) whether you’re in a Dropbox Business account. If so, you may keep in mind that the Camera uploads was turned off for Dropbox Business accounts on April 9, 2014

I 'm just under this impression, as this is the Business admins section, hence the issue may be located there. Incidentally, have you noticed this behavior as of lately? 

Please keep us updated on your findings here, so as check the case together. Wishing you a fruitful March ahead & welcome to the Dropbox Forum! 

[This thread is now closed. If you have a similar or new question, you can ask here

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Camera Upload issues Android App
2 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post