Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Cancellation of Dropbox Business subscription during free trial period of 30 days

Explorer | Level 4

I have subscribed for Dropbox business on 23.07.2018 and invited two members to join "vikramrajesh" as named by me on Dropbox business app.And cancelled subscription on 28.07.2018 due to cost factor and for no use to me.None from both the invitee have even joined "vikramrajsh" and commmunicated their helplssness in joining me on Dropbox business. But till date I have not even received mail for confirmation of the cancellation & no assurance been given by any means that I will not be charged any more after expiry of 30 days free trial period which also not been availed by me as I cancelled  subscription & invitee have also not joined the group name "vikramrajesh" created by me initially. So kindly help me to be sure about cancelletion and non-deduction of subscription amount subsequently just after of expiry of free trial period.I will be highly obliged if it will be communicated shortly by any means and without any excuse. Thanx a lot.  In anticipation Rajesh Kumar Singh (@rksinghdot1359)  User Name on Dropbox support  

7 Replies

Re: Cancellaion of Dropbox business subscription during free trial period of 30 days

Super User II
You can easily check what status your account is at www.dropbox.com/account

If thats still showing as a Business account please make sure you followed https://www.dropbox.com/help/billing/business-refunds

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Re: Cancellaion of Dropbox business subscription during free trial period of 30 days

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi Rajesh, if you’re the team admin on Business, you can use this link to cancel the trial.

Please note that you’ll need to follow the instructions on the next 3 pages to fully downgrade from the trial.

Let me know if it was successful!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropboxer
Hey Rajesh (@rksinghdot1359), just a additional nudge after Mark’s & Jay’s replies, as I was able to find your open ticket on our system & I’ve replied back to you there. Whenever you find some time, please check your inbox for my message & I’ll make sure to promptly follow-up with you asap if you have any more questions on your subscription-specific inquiry. 

Thanks again for posting us on our Community & I hope you have a lovely week ahead! 

Jane

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

New member | Level 2

This link did not work for me. I’m having the same problem. I do not want Dropbox business and want to cancel trial. 

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi @Tforrest

Could you confirm that you’re the team admin on the Dropbox Business team?

Please note that you’ll need to follow the instructions on the next 3 pages to fully downgrade from the paid plan.

Jay

New member | Level 2

Hi -

I clicked on the business trial and dont like it. I cancelled it, which resulted in a free "team" box.  But, I just want to have my drop box look like it used to for my personal plus account.  How can I get it to change back? 

Dropboxer
Hey @abcde12345, you can easily leave the team (that will revert your account back to its personal status) by navigating here: https://www.dropbox.com/team. To leave the team, click the 'Leave team' button at the top right hand side of the page. 

(Note: When you leave a team, you will no longer have access to any files in your team folder. If you would like to retain access to files within the folder, you can make a copy before leaving the team by following these instructions.) 

Hopefully this answers your question & please do keep us updated on this discussion in case you need any further assistance. Happy Friday!

Jane

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Cancellation of Dropbox Business subscription during free trial period of 30 days
7 Replies
3 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post