Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

yes

Dropbox for Salesforce on Lightning Pages

Explorer | Level 3

I have added Dropbox for Salesforce and customized the folder naming.  Works great.  On Salesforce Classic pages, I can drag-and-drop files into the visualforce page.  I cannot get this to work on Lightning pages.  Drag and drop is working on other objects on the Lightning page, but not the Dropbox section.   Any suggestions on how to get this to work?

3 Replies

Re: Dropbox for Salesforce on Lightning Pages

Dropboxer
Hey @ZF-Admin, just in order to ensure we’re on the same page, could you take a series of screenshots for me demonstrating the current state of affairs & what would be the ideal end-result; 2-3 images would be ideal to see the steps you take. To avoid confusion can you name them Image1, Image2 etc. for ease? Kindly note that we’ve previously discussed that dragging the files into the Dropbox for Salesforce widget should generate newly-created folders within Dropbox, so I'm interested in seeing whether that’s merely a visual discrepancy. 

Once you get back in touch with me on this discussion, I’ll make sure to cross-check the available information on our resources & see if this is currently possible. Thanks in advance for taking the time to gather this info & I look forward to hearing back from you!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Highlighted

Explorer | Level 3

Well -- it works today.  Perhaps there was a cacheing issue when I first installed the package.  Seems to be working with no issues this morning.  

Dropboxer
Ah, that’s some great news @ZF-Admin, happy to hear that this was merely a one-off! I’ve now marked this discussion as Solved, however please feel free to use it as a direct point of contact with us should you need further assistance in the future. Thanks for choosing Dropbox & take care until we talk again!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Dropbox for Salesforce on Lightning Pages
3 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution