Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Limited Team member space limit

New member | Level 2

I am a team member on a business accnt. But my folder is shwoing a limit of 3TB when the business account was advertised as unlimited? The administrator has created me an exception in her list which should now be unlimited space but its still showing 3tb limit and thats after logging in and out to refresh it too Help??

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: Limited Team member space limit

Dropboxer

Hey there @StuartD,

If you're currently on a Dropbox Business Advanced plan (which you can check from here), then the account does indeed have as much space as you need. You will initially start with 3 TB if you have 3 members in the team, and space will be automatically added by the system when you start to reach the initial space.

While the space will be added automatically, your team admin can also contact support to request space to be added manually if it's needed.

I hope this helps to clarify that for you - Thanks!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

New member | Level 2

Thanks so much as I will be needing too upload 12TB soon so hence needed to know.

Dropboxer

No problem at all @StuartD!

If you have any other questions about this or assistance then feel free to give me a nudge here. 

Have a great day!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Limited Team member space limit
3 Replies
2 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post