Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Network Control query

Collaborator | Level 10

Can I check for Network Control whether we can set up the custom HTTP header for multiple networks? For example, headquarters and other branch offices?

4 Replies

Re: Network Control query

Dropboxer

I'm not sure I understand your question. Can you elaborate? Thanks in advance! 

Collaborator | Level 10

Sorry for the confusion Greg! I was just wondering if you could setup Network Control for more than one office location in the same Enterprise team?

For example, if I have a headquarters and many branch offices, when I set up Network Control does that apply to my headquarters and branch offices as well? Meaning to say all my company work places can only access their Enterprise account and not their personal ones. 

Dropboxer

Thanks for following up and clarifying. This forum thread was moved to the Dropbox API forum, but it sounds like your question is more about the Network Control Dropbox Business feature itself. 

I can only help with the Dropbox API, so I've moved this thread again to a more appropriate section where someone should be able to offer help for Dropbox Business. Alternatively, please feel free to contact Dropbox Business support directly. Apologies for the bother!

Dropboxer

Hey there @mxoh, apologies for the tardy reply!

I think that this question would be more suitable for your network control provider as they'd be the ones handling your connections in general but I think that the physical location of your branches (i.e. headquarters and branch offices) shouldn't be a problem since, in theory at least, you'd be using the same CASB provider (and configuration, which will be handled by them) on all sites.

Let me know if I'm missing something here please. 

PS: This Network Control feature is only available to Dropbox Business teams on the Enterprise plan.

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Network Control query
4 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post