Please refresh the page.

New member | Level 2

i cant add members to my team. It says "Please refresh the page."

Please help 

Tags (2)
11 Replies

Re: Please refresh the page.

Super User

Hello @Topfix, can you please try using a different browser? Even better if you use the browser in Incognito/Private browsing mode with any extension disabled. 

New member | Level 2

No still the same

Dropboxer
Hey there @Topfix!

As a second step, beyond what @Elixir suggested (awesome work on that), could you please send us a screenshot of the error message that you’re seeing so as to have a better understanding of what you’re seeing?

Thanks in advance! upside-down face

Lusil
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

New member | Level 2

I'm having this same issue... Please help.

Dropboxer

As @Elixir mentioned, did you try switching browsers, using incognito, and ensuring that you’re not using any browser extensions? If you’re still having trouble with this, please send me a screenshot of the error so as to have a better understanding of your concern. 

Thanks! grinning face with smiling eyes

Lusil

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

New member | Level 2

I went to my admin console and there was a notification at the bottom that asked if i wanted to send the invite. Once I did that, it worked. However, previously, I didnt have to do that step.

Dropboxer
Thanks for the swift response, @Kardiak06! Glad to hear that you were able to resolve your concern in the end. relieved face

If there’s anything else we can help with, just give us a shout. In the mean time, have a wonderful day ahead!

Lusil

New member | Level 2

I figured it out, you have to add a new license even though it says you have one already. or you can delete one of your existing licenses

there is something wrong with the license counter. it says I have 18 but will have 17 starting on my next billing cycle. it weird.

Dropboxer
Hi there @darkazanli!

Initially, please note that when a team admin changes the number of licenses on your team (which you can do at any time), the change will only come into effect at your renewal date. For this reason, if you’re a team admin, could it be that you or another team admin (if there is one) reduced the number of licenses?

Please bear in mind that you can reduce or increase the number of licenses by following these steps below:
1) Click Manage licenses further down under Manage your plan.
2) Choose how many licenses you'd like to have in total.
3) Click Reduce licenses, or Add licenses and pay online. 

In any case, if you’d like more info or further assistance, due to account-specific and sensitive info required to further investigate, please contact out Support team. Cheers!

Lusil

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Please refresh the page.
11 Replies
1 Like
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post