cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

We need access to our admin functions to remove old employees and set up a new admin.

New member | Level 2

This has been super frustrating trying to contact Dropbox for assistance. Our company admin is no longer with the company and we need access to our admin functions to remove old employees and place a new admin. We don’t have login information for former admin AND we need to probably up grade to Business account but I’m posting for help to a community board. Please help. Thank you.

1 Reply

Re: No admin - Need new admin

Dropboxer

Hi @Ntraub, I'm sorry to hear about this!

What I'd like to ask first is if the email address used for the account is under a custom domain? Would it be possible to gain access to the email used for the admin's Dropbox account?

Gaining access to the email account itself will allow you to reset the password for the Dropbox account so you can gain access.

Also, can you let me know if you've already contacted our Support team? Do you have a ticket number (eg. #1234567) that you can share with me here?

Let me know and we can go from there!

This thread is closed due to inactivity. Please feel free to create a new topic here.

This thread is closed due to inactivity. Please feel free to create a new topic
here.

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi there,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

We need access to our admin functions to remove old employees and set up a new admin.
1 Reply
0 Likes
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post