Announcements
Known issues updated. Learn more

yes

Highlighted

Why is my payment being rejected by Dropbox?

Explorer | Level 3

When I change a payment period the error "There was an error completing payment" appears all the time and i can not change a payment period. How can I change a payment period from monthly to year?

6 Replies

Re: Payment

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
Hi there, If you’re getting an error like this, it’s possible that your payment was declined by your payment provider.

Have you contacted your bank in order to see if there was any issues with the transaction?

If you need further assistance, please let me know!

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Explorer | Level 3

"There was an error completing payment". This error constanly appers when I try to chang a period of payment from one month to one year. 

My business card is OK, it works everywere. 

You comment is useless, sorry about this.

How can I change a payment period from monthly to year?

Explorer | Level 3

"There was an error completing payment". This error constanly appers when I try to chang a period of payment from one month to one year. 

My business card is OK, it works everywere. 

You comment is useless, sorry about this.

How can I change a payment period from monthly to year?

Super User II

You can change plans at www.dropbox.com/plans

And I'm afraid the comment isnt useless - just because it works elsewhere does not mean it will work here. Web and instore are very different, especially if one is in a different currency etc.

PenguinPenguin - Penguin - Penguin - Penguin

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

Arrows Counter Clock Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Explorer | Level 3

Dear Dropbox Team,

I would like to change payment from monthly to a year. Still the error "There was an error completing payment".

Please help me!

I have been trying to change the option for one month, but nothing happens. I have an advance plan and you promise to support me 24 hours. 

Dropboxer
Dropboxer
If you’ve already tried making the payment in a different browser, you’ll need to check with your bank directly on this matter, since it sounds like they are blocking this specific transaction. This wouldn’t be something we can assist with as it relates to your banking details.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Ask a Question section here. ]

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Business Admins Support

Have a question? Our Dropbox Community is here to help!

Post your question or search for an answer below.

Learn more about using the Community by reading our Community Guidelines.

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Why is my payment being rejected by Dropbox?
6 Replies
0 Likes
Solved! : See solution
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post