cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us here!

no

Sharing Music in Webpage built in dropbox

New member | Level 2

I am a composer - I share a lot of original music with clients and up to this point, I've just shared links from my dropbox folders. I'd like to take advantage of some of the new features in Dropbox and present music in a webpage, but feel like I'm missing something.

Showcase seems like the right idea, but when I add audio from a dropbox folder, the presentation doesn't have a player for the music. It takes you to another page and feels a little clunky and unprofessional.

Paper also seems like the right idea, but when I add audio files, it doesn't label them and then there seems to be no way to share an online version of the presentation.

Any thoughts? Thanks all.

Dropbox Tips & Tricks
Community discussion

Welcome! Discussions like these allow you to get the most out of Dropbox.

Hi there,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Sharing Music in Webpage built in dropbox
0 Replies
0 Likes
Looking for Dropbox Paper users
Do you use Dropbox Paper?

If so, we're starting a design feedback group and we'd love for you to be a part of it. We have paid feedback opportunities - both in person and remotely - for English speaking users based in the US.

Interested? Take the short survey to let us know.

Take the survey
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post