cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to make sure we keep you updated on the ideas that other users have shared here on the Community? Us too! Check them out over here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask
Comments

Re: Dropbox message Couldn't sync files but no errors

Erik B.17
Explorer | Level 4

3 Win10 PCs.  Have been syncing successfully for years.  Message started to appear a few weeks ago.

“Error couldn't sync files.  To fix this view sync issues...   “

When I view it says   “Personal  No errors.”     Why the red error notification?

Erik Dropboxer since 2010

Corné
New member | Level 2

I'm experiencing the same problem already for a few days now. When I check for errors, I get: "Persoonlijk: geen fouten" (meaning "Personal: no errors").

I hope Dropbox can solve this soon, because it is causing some serious issues in our workflows.

Sean P.8
New member | Level 2

I'm adding my name to THE VERY LONG LIST of people with this problem. 

I've tried all the "fixes" suggested on this thread and none work. It's not the fault of the users.

When will Dropbox make an attempt to fix it?

Lord knows they have a large enough staff to do something about it. 

Eddi-Wan
Experienced Collaborator | Level 12

Icarus3618 ontving een e-mail waarin werd beloofd dat er spoedig een oplossing zou worden vrijgegeven.  [Please forgive any stupid errors; it's been 25 years since I had anyone to speak Dutch with.]

Eddi-Wan
Experienced Collaborator | Level 12

Icarus3618 said he had received email that a fix would be out "soon," possibly this month.  Fingers crossed.

Rico17
Helpful | Level 5

Yes - add me to the LONG list having this issue too! Very annoying!

Ambros__
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, I also have this issue and have had for a couple of weeks now.

I've tried the hard sync reset etc as laid out in the earlier replies

JK3564
Helpful | Level 6
The simple fix is. Only have to select CLEAR instead of VIEW every time the computer starts That fixed the problem until it gets fixed properly. No more red 1s

Dragon_Elmo
Explorer | Level 4

I have the same issue and it's really annoying, that the dropbox team is not able to handle this in an appropriate manner. False alerts multiple times per day are not acceptable. The tech support team is not able to help . Only a "should be fixed in the next release" with no timeframe named. I'm really angry. 

miikapk
Helpful | Level 6

I just realized I have not seen the error since a few days. My app version for win10 is 136.3.4333. Anyone having the issue has this version?

Need more support?