cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox 'turning blank'

Dropbox 'turning blank'

Honeypenny
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

After signing in, the contents (folders etc) show up for a second or two and then the screen goes blank (turns white). Has anyone any idea what is happening/going wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Honeypenny wrote:

After signing in, the contents (folders etc) show up for a second or two and then the screen goes blank (turns white). Has anyone any idea what is happening/going wrong?

Clear your browser's cache/browsing history and try again, or try another browser.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Honeypenny wrote:

Clear your browser's cache/browsing history and try again, or try another browser.

Honeypenny
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Thanks... I tried another browser and that worked OK. Now I need to find why the browser that I use all the time has taken a dislike to Dropbox 🙂

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Honeypenny wrote:

Now I need to find why the browser that I use all the time has taken a dislike to Dropbox

Opera?

Honeypenny
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Yep !

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@Honeypenny wrote:

Yep !

Others have posted about that as well. Odd, since Opera is based on Chromium, just like Edge and Chrome.

Honeypenny
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

I cleared out the cache files in Opera and Dropbox is now working OK, but I still have no idea why Opera took a sudden dislike to Dropbox.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Honeypenny Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?