cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finer GUI resolution on iPad

Finer GUI resolution on iPad

advhtg
Explorer | Level 4

DropBox does not use the 2x3k pixel resolution of the iPad screen at all well.  As I browse my ten thousand 

files, the dropbox explorer only let me see five of them at a time because they are rendered at the size of elephants, and then I have to waste endless time scrolling scrolling scrolling.

FIVE files at a time.  Please DropBox be more reasonable.  It's been like this for years.

Compare the screen layout on a Win PC, where I'm only using half of a 2x1k pixel screen and yet DropBox renders 25 files/ folders at a time.

It's like being forced to play with DUPLO Lego for toddlers instead of proper Lego.  Big fat bricks instead of little fine ones.  

Please give us a decent interface on iPad!! 

IMG_5472.jpeg23.05 dropbox pc pn.png

IMG_5472.jpeg

2 Replies 2

advhtg
Explorer | Level 4

Yes, I know that Insurance folder only contains five items, but if there had been seven files and folders you definitely can't see all seven at a glance..!

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hey @advhtg, thanks for reaching out to us about this.

We really appreciate your feedback here and I will make sure that your comments are passed along to our team.

For the moment, as a workaround, you can use the Files app instead, to see if you prefer the navigation there.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropbox Staff
    advhtg Explorer | Level 4
What do Dropbox user levels mean?