Announcements
Known issues updated Learn more

no

Re: Meet our team!

Dropboxer
Dropboxer

Name: Jay

About me: Community moderator for over 2 years now, and been using Dropbox for many years.

As per my last post introducing myself, I'm still British, I think... Clocked over 1000 hours in Steam gaming, mostly focused on city/base building and simulation games for now, and an avid collector of rare games. desktop

I love my cat, I've had her longer than my Dropbox account! She's called Cocoa and has three colours, black, ginger and white, in thick fur. Smiling Cat

Like my colleagues, I enjoy reading manga, watching anime, but I also enjoy listening to epic orchestral soundtracks, and playing F/GO on my Android. iphone

My favorite Dropbox feature: Paper, since it's so easy to use to note stuff down. floppy disk

Jay
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Dropboxer

Name: Ava

About me: Although you may not have seen me around in the Community yet, I have been moderating for almost two years, and have been using Dropbox since my uni days (almost 10 years now nerd face ).

I spend a lot of time designing, sketching and researching on new technologies and sustainable structures, when I'm not too busy giving all the attention Betty (my dog) 🐾 needs/demands. 

My favorite Dropbox feature: Dropbox Paper & Smart Sync fan

Ava

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Dropboxer

Ciao a tutti!

Happy to be part of the team!

Name: Giuliacat

About Me: I’m Giuliacat and I’ve been a Dropbox moderator for the Italian Community for more than two years. I love drawing, reading fantasy stories, cats and nature Heart

Mi chiamo Giuliacat e sono un moderatore per la Community italiana da oltre due anni. Adoro disegnare, leggere libri di fantasy, i gatti e le attività nella natura Heart.

My favorite Dropbox feature: Shared folders - Cartelle condivise file folder

Il mio post ti é stato utile? Se risponde alla tua domanda, accettalo come soluzione. Aiuterá gli altri utenti a trovarlo piú facilmente. slightly smiling face

Dropboxer
Hello people! 皆さんこんにちわ!

Name/名前: Kurage 

About Me/自己紹介: I am also one of the Moderator here in the Dropbox Community for Japanese language slightly smiling face I have been with Dropbox since 2017 and it has been amazing ! Unicorn

I love traveling and calligraphy Rainbow I would love to travel to other country and teach calligraphy to people See No EvilHeart

はじめまして!2017年よりDropboxコミュニティで日本語担当をしていますUnicorn

趣味は旅行と書道ですRainbow今年は写経に挑戦してみたいですSee No EvilHeart

My favoriteDropbox feature/好きなDropboxの機能: Dropbox Paper books (I always user when I plan traveling slightly smiling face)
Dropbox Paper(旅行を企画するときに便利ですslightly smiling face

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
この投稿が役に立った場合、「いいね」のクリックをお願いいたします smiling face with halo 
問題が解決した場合、「解決策として承認する」のクリックをお願いします pushpin
Highlighted

Dropboxer

Hi there! Bonjour à tous! 

Name: Chloé 🇲🇫 

About me: I’m the moderator for the French Community for about 4 months now and I have been using Dropbox longer than I can remember!! I'm in love with traveling✈️🌎, and I'm passionate about Art🎨 and Dance💃.

Je suis la moderatrice de la Communauté française depuis maintenant presque 4 mois et j'utilise Dropbox depuis aussi longtemps que je me souvienne!! J'aime voyager et je suis passionnée d'Art et de Dance. 

My favorite Dropbox feature: Camera Uploads 📷, Shared links🔗and File Requests📩

Collaborator | Level 8

@Kurage,

It's nice to "meet" you. I'm fascinated with Japanese culture and would love to take calligraphy lessons from you! Alas, I have trouble drawing a straight line using a ruler (^_~), so I doubt I'd be a good learner. But I do admire those who can do it well.

Do you know the 2014 anime Barakamon? (The link is from MyAnimeList.) It's all about calligraphy and very thoughtful.

Thanks for introducing yourself. I'm looking forward to interacting with you and the other Dropboxers in the community.

Cheers,

Gregg

New member | Level 2

Dropbox es lo mejor

New member | Level 2
You are welcome in your community and I thank you for this respect😁😌

Dropboxer

Name: Rita

About me:  I’m the moderator for the Spanish Community for about 2 years now and I have been using Dropbox for a very long time nowI love cats 🐱 and dogs 🐶, and I'm very much into 60's and 70's music 🎸 and fashion. 

Soy la moderadora de el Foro en español desde hace 2 años ahora y utilizo Dropbox desde hace bastante tiempoAdoro a los gatos  🐱 y a los perros 🐶, y soy fanática de la música 🎸y la moda de los años 60 y 70.

My favorite Dropbox feature: Camera uploads, as it makes so easy to save my pictures in a safe place. floppy disk

Rita

Heart ¿Te ha sido de ayuda este post? Si es así dale un like un poco más abajo. 
White check mark ¿Te ha ayudado este post a resolver tu caso/duda? Si es así, por favor, haz clic en el botón 'Aceptar como solución'  para que otros usuarios la puedan encontrar.
Arrows Counter Clock ¿Todavía sin una solución? ¡Pregúntame! 

Dropboxer

Hey @Gregg S.3 !

It is very nice to meet you, too! Penguin

It always makes me happy when people from different backgrounds are interested in Japanese culture slightly smiling face Hopefully I can teach calligraphy internationally in the near future.

Thank you for sharing the link by the way, I have added it to my list of anime/manga to read slightly smiling face

Hope you enjoy Dropbox like we all do slightly smiling face

ありがとうございます!Notes

この投稿が役に立った場合、「いいね」のクリックをお願いいたします smiling face with halo 
問題が解決した場合、「解決策として承認する」のクリックをお願いします pushpin

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Meet our team!
19 Replies
103 Likes