Announcements
Do you have an idea for Dropbox Paper? Share it with us!

no

Re: Meet our team!

Dropboxer

Hey @Gregg S.3 !

It is very nice to meet you, too! Penguin

It always makes me happy when people from different backgrounds are interested in Japanese culture slightly smiling face Hopefully I can teach calligraphy internationally in the near future.

Thank you for sharing the link by the way, I have added it to my list of anime/manga to read slightly smiling face

Hope you enjoy Dropbox like we all do slightly smiling face

ありがとうございます!Notes

・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・
この投稿が役に立った場合、「いいね」のクリックをお願いいたします smiling face with halo 
問題が解決した場合、「解決策として承認する」のクリックをお願いします pushpin
・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・

Dropboxer
Name: Fiona

About me: I am very very talkative. I like watching global news to have interesting topics to talk about and be up to date with what is going on White check mark. I am all about finding solutions, so my type of fun would be an escape room.  Dart
Best part of my job is discussing users' new ideas and report them to the team. 
I have been with Dropbox for the last three years and am so honored for the opportunity to work in our Community! My goal here is to understand your needs and where you are coming from, to assist you the best way possible, no matter what comes up! grinning face with smiling eyes 

My favorite Dropbox feature: All our new integrations with third party apps have made my life easier! smiling face with sunglasses/ Love editing my Dropbox pics and screenshots with Pixlr! Heart

Fiona
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below. 
White check mark Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.
Arrows Counter Clock Still stuck? Ask me a question! 

Dropboxer
¡Hola!

Name: Rafael.

About me: I’m a moderator for the Spanish Community. I’m fairly new here but I’ve been using Dropbox for more than I can remember. I enjoy riding horses Unicorn, cooking for my friends and it is always a pleasure to share a beer with new people grinning face with smiling eyes

Soy moderador del foro en español. Llevo poco tiempo por aquí pero he usado Dropbox desde sus inicios. Disfruto montando a caballo, cocinando para mis amigos y siempre es un placer tomar unas cervezas con gente nueva.

My favorite Dropbox feature: Smart Sync White check mark 

Rafael
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
https://dropbox.com/support

Heart ¿Te ha sido de ayuda este post? Si es así dale un like un poco más abajo. 
White check mark ¿Te ha ayudado este post a resolver tu caso/duda? Si es así, por favor, haz clic en 'Aceptar como solución' button para que otros usuarios la puedan encontrar.
Arrows Counter Clock ¿Todavía sin una solución? ¡Pregúntame! 

Hi anonymous,

If you need more help you can log a ticket with our Support Team here (expected response time 24 hours), or contact us on Twitter or Facebook.

For more info on available support options, see this article.

If you found the answer to your question, please 'like' the post to say thanks to the user!

Meet our team!
22 Replies
136 Likes
Who's talking
Top contributors to this post