cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discover & Connect

Be inspired by other users and discover a new more enlightened way of working with Dropbox.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover how Martin Sign Company collaborate with Dropbox Paper

Discover how Martin Sign Company collaborate with Dropbox Paper

DBXCommunity
Community Manager
“We're a deadline business,” says Martin Wall, Owner of Martin Sign Company. “It's one thing to have one client, but if you have 200 clients, trying to balance those timelines can be very hectic. You're dealing with architects, designers, end users, last-minute changes. We're always on our toes.”

Martin and Bobby - Martin Sign CompanyMartin and Bobby - Martin Sign Company

To make sure everyone was on the same page from the beginning to the end of a project, they turned to Dropbox.

“I had already been using Dropbox to keep my personal photos. So when I started my business, it was a natural fit to just keep it at the same place,” says Wall. “We started with Dropbox Business to manage those files. Now we use Dropbox Paper to collaborate internally on how the projects get done.”

Dropbox Paper Mobile AppDropbox Paper Mobile App

With Paper the team have been able to stay in sync throughout the lifecycle of a project—from tracking sales leads to installing signs to storing photographs. Paper gives them a way to bring together all of their timelines, spreadsheets, and notes in one cohesive space. Because everyone has access to the same files, they can add comments and check off their tasks in real time.

Paper helps Martin Sign Company get jobs done without a lot of re-dos or time wasted. And that kind of efficiency has enabled them to take on more projects and scale their business.

Want  to learn more about how Martin Sign Company stay in sync while coordinating projects for hundreds of clients? Watch their story on Work in Progress.

Dropbox Paper helps your team create and share ideas. Do you use Paper to collaborate? We’d love to hear how you used Paper to keep a project moving.
0 Replies 0
Need more support?