Thanks for the update and the additional details on this @Rob W.16!
Can you tell me if your app is now showing 'Up to date' which would mean you're fully synced?
While at it, I couldn't help but notice that the files within your Dropbox Folder don't show any syncing icon. Can you control click on any of those (shown in your screenshot) and let me know what options you get in the context menu?
A thing you could try here is fixing the permissions and/or hardlinks via our desktop app.
Here are the steps:
1) Make sure the Dropbox desktop application is running
2) Click on the Dropbox icon in your menu bar and then click on the gear in the Notifications panel
3) Select 'Preferences'
4) Click on the 'Account' tab
5) Hold down the 'Option/Alt' key
6) Click on the 'Fix Permissions' button (make sure you're still holding down the 'Option/Alt' key)
7) You may be prompted for your a username and password, this is your computer login credentials, not your Dropbox account ones.
Let me know how it goes Rob!
... View more
This thread is referring to the Recents page on the Dropbox website; not the mobile clients. As Ed has stated in his reply, you can now disable Recents on the website, so this thread will be closed.
For further discussion about Recents on the mobile clients, please refer to the following thread:
[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here .]
... View more