cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I get a "Problem Loading Page" error when i go to dropbox.com

"This site can't be reached" when accessing the Dropbox site

PeggyPhillips
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I am so frustrated with my account today.  Four times I have had to verify it is me.  When I try to open my "home" or "files" - I cannot see the files.  I get a white page with shaded file folders.  No words.  Won't open.  I don't want to read articles on "how to......".  Please tell me what is going wrong.

By the way - I have no idea which of your suggested categories pertain to my issue.

Thank you.

20 Replies 20

donaldante
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

The 'This site can't be reached' error message could happen on Windows 8, Windows 10, Linux, Chrome OS or Android devices. No matter why Chrome browser shows this message, but it needs to fix permanently. Here are some possible solutions, these solutions will try to minimize or remove the error completely and takes you to your desired website in your Chrome browser.

Clear browser cache, history and cookies
Reset Chrome browser settings
Reset Wi-Fi Modem
Restart DNS client
Reset the Chrome profile Sync
Remove browser extension from Chrome
Scan your device for malware
Reinstall Chrome
Install another web browser

Need more support?