cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: dropbox photo gallery

How can I view my photos like a gallery?

COKEDUDE
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

There used to be a feature to view your pictures in gallery. What happened to that? I can't find it anymore :(.

Something like this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=smile&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8zKKRhv...

32 Replies 32

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Make sure you click the Files link first, then Photos should be available just below it.

c8b9cb111420dd8a23912665fcbc1b98.png 43dc37df7338adb080d2a00a98d10cc3.png

You can also just access the Photos page by typing the URL in your browser's address bar.

agacura
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I double and triple-checked. After clicking the "Files" link (in polish language version) only "My files / Sharing / File requests / Deleted files" are available (previously "Photos" were also there, I haven't used this feature for couple months though, so I don't know for how long they've been gone).  

Using the direct link you suggested did the trick though!

Thanks for your help!

mavricioh
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

No, just Firefox beta.

However, it now shows since about a week ago. Along with "file requests" which was also not displayed. I am not sure if there was an update on the dropbox end or firefox end, but everything in the previous screenshot (by Rich) is now displayed.

Thanks!

ytoyo
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

You have to click on the "Files" option first, then you will see a photos option.

MikeParker
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I can only get to the photos page by typing it in the browser on my PC. Is the photos extension available in the app?

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@MikeParker wrote:

I can only get to the photos page by typing it in the browser on my PC. Is the photos extension available in the app?

No. The Photos page is a function of the Dropbox website.

Nicholasxrxp
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

My photos tab is also gone. I have to type in the URL in order to access my photos. I have checked settings and everything. 

Capture.jpg

jimisola
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
I'm also missing "Photos" under "Files".

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

Just use the link. If you need it readily available, bookmark it.

vibrantnet
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

its gone.  used to be there.

Need more support?