cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New to Dropbox.Don't understand how licensing works.Business trial has ended and will not sync n

New to Dropbox.Don't understand how licensing works.Business trial has ended and will not sync now.

bengibbs75
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hello,

So my question is what do I need to do if I am on a team of real estate agents and only need acess to 2 folders in drop box? I have those permissions and can access them.  the problem is I originally signed up for buiness trail versoin and that ended and now so my folders and files will not sync. I am using MacOS Sierra

Thank you

11 Replies 11

bengibbs75
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution

Hi Jane,

So actually it seems like I am not having a syncing problem now. I am now using a basic version of Dropbox and now it says I don't have enough space and need to either upgrade or refer friends to get more space. I have attached a screen shot for reference. The little x at the top of the app what I am most concerned about. does that mean that there is some action that needs to be taken? Otherwise, everything seems to be working. I can get to all the folders that my team leader has shared with me. 

ScreenshotFrontDesk.png

Jane
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Thanks a lot for the screenshot of what this looks like on your end Ben (@bengibbs75); let me elaborate a bit on my previous message!

So actually it seems like I am not having a syncing problem now.

The little x at the top of the app what I am most concerned about. does that mean that there is some action that needs to be taken?

The “x” icon indicates that your Mac isn’t currently syncing to our website, therefore your local files aren’t updating online & vice-versa. That said, kindly note that you should be able to access all your content on your account on our website :spider_web:️. 

At this point Ben, you could resume syncing following these suggestions:
Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Jane
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so please give it a Like below. 
:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Best Answer' button to help others find it.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question! (
Questions asked in the community will likely receive an answer within 4 hours!)

Need more support?