cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

View, download, and export

Need support with viewing, downloading, and exporting files and folders from your Dropbox account? Find help from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Photos

How can I move some photos into a folder?

kc6500
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution

How do you move photos to a file?

10 Replies 10

Daphne
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey there @kc6500,

It would depend on your personal preference! If you are not wanting to have your files synced locally to your desktop then you can use either the Dropbox app for S mode or the website. Both offer pretty much the same functionality to move your files (select files, chose the option "move" and choose the location").

If you prefer to have your files synced locally to allow you to easily access your files like any other folder on your computer, then the Dropbox desktop app for computers would be preferable. It will create a folder on your computer which will sync with your Dropbox account online. You can read more about the desktop app for computers here. With the Dropbox folder, you can easily drag and drop files like mentioned previously as you would in any other location on your computer.

Let me know if you have any other questions - Cheers!

Daphne
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

Need more support?