cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Camera uploads has a stuck photo

Camera uploads has a stuck photo

SGKarp
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

For weeks now, Camera uploads has a message at the top:

Camera uploads (1 left)

Couldn't upload photo. Tap for more info.

Tapping just gives me the generic help page, which is oriented toward complete failures to upload.  That's NOT my problem, because all my other photos have been and continue to upload just fine.

How can I figure out what the problem file is so I can delete it or rename it or tell Dropbox not to bother with that folder, or whatever the fix turns out to be?  Telling me there's a problem isn't much help without a hint of what the problem is.

Android 9 (Pixel 2 XL) and fully updated as of 10 minutes ago.

14 Replies 14

Mr-B
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

As I and others have found the issue is clearly with Dropbox as it needs a "kick" in terms of taking a screenshot or switching between perfectly functional networks to make it upload again. And this thread is us "reaching out to you"!

Bsmack
Explorer | Level 3
Go to solution
Hi - I’m having the same problem. My Dropbox camera uploads from my iPhone are stuck. I have over 100 photos to upload and the first photo is not loading.
I have tried and removed the photo from Dropbox and my iPhone - but it is still stuck.
I closed and restarted the app. And iPhone. No resolve. Please advise! Thank you!

Mr-B
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

If you deleted the photo on dropbox then surely it uploaded?

Is there an error msg?

Did you try the workarounds prev mentioned?

orkan11
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hi!

I am having the same issue.

It always tells me "Camera uploads (1 left). Couldn't upload photo. Tap for more info"

I do not know, which photo causes the issues. I would delete then.

The main issue is, that it aborts several times and it requires a restart of my phone to continue. 

edit: Deleting cache did the trick.. Or at least I do not see any error message anymore 🙂 

palmiben
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

I had the same problem. This worked for me (at least for now):
Clear the Dropbox Cache (in dropbox settings) > Sign out of dropbox > Restart the phone > Sign in again.

Need more support?