cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moving file from Dropbox Paper to a current regular Dropbox Folder

Moving file from Dropbox Paper to a current regular Dropbox Folder

Raquelita
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Hello,

I have set up our business accounts on what I thought was Dropbox but it is only visible on Paper. This is no use to our accountant because all shared files from other businesses open together in Paper mixed in with ours.

How can I move the shared files over to Dropbox?

Thank you

11 Replies 11

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution

@johnk1 wrote:

Have come up with a simple work around for the issue of putting a dropbox paper document in regular dropbox folder.

EDlag
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

You guys seriously need to fix it.  THE UX is terrible with way too many "lost" or duplicate paper docs in others' user accounts.  I causes the inability to share specific locations easily on top that.  In our business accounts for both paper and docs, the paper side is a mess of folders.  This is because people expect to do exactly that - move the content of what I'm documenting to the folder in which the project/team/files/tasks/etc are stored....This is basic logic.  PLEASE fix this.  

Need more support?