cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox Raven & more info about it.

Dropbox Raven & more info about it.

KiaiKitty
New member | Level 2

I just received an email from DropBox re: DropBox Raven (Alpha), an app that works with Zoom and Google Meetings. I can't seem to find much info on the features, so hoping to get some answers here:

1)  Does Raven actually record your entire Zoom meeting? In video? audio? either or both? And why would I use Raven to record rather than Zoom's built-in recording capability?

2) Can Raven create a transcript of the entire Zoom meeting? (i.e., not just provide AI-selected snippets)? If yes, what format is the transcript provided in? Hoping for something searchable...

3) Has anyone out there actually used Raven Alpha? Please share your experience with it if you have.

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @KiaiKitty, I hope you're doing well!

Raven summarizes your meetings, takes action items, and gives you live insights about your meeting by answering questions in real-time.

It also serves as your infinite meeting memory which allows you to recall and extract any useful information from your past meetings. For example, you can ask Raven to bring together all your action items from your meetings where you discussed your OKRs.

You can see more about this here. In any case, the convo will remain open, for any other users to share their experiences with Raven, and share any additional info.

Thanks a bunch!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Mark
Super User II

Have you got a link at all? Sounds interesting. 

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

KiaiKitty
New member | Level 2

This is the link that was in the email I received:
https://www.ampraven.com/?download=e47ec726311387a4d941af7727b9b117

Megan
Dropbox Staff

Hey there, @KiaiKitty, I hope you're doing well!

Raven summarizes your meetings, takes action items, and gives you live insights about your meeting by answering questions in real-time.

It also serves as your infinite meeting memory which allows you to recall and extract any useful information from your past meetings. For example, you can ask Raven to bring together all your action items from your meetings where you discussed your OKRs.

You can see more about this here. In any case, the convo will remain open, for any other users to share their experiences with Raven, and share any additional info.

Thanks a bunch!

Megan
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Megan Dropbox Staff
    KiaiKitty New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?