cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I change my until tomorrow start time

How do I change my until tomorrow start time

Jennsbreathtakingmoments
Explorer | Level 3

Hi everyone! I would like to know how to setup up my pause sinking to restart at 2am in the morning for uploading my pictures. I have free internet at that time. Right now it is currently set to start at 8am when I click on the pause it until tomorrow. Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Thank you,
Jenn

2 Replies 2

Re: How do I change my until tomorrow start time

Rich
Super User II

@Jennsbreathtakingmoments wrote:
I would like to know how to setup up my pause sinking to restart at 2am in the morning for uploading my pictures. ... Right now it is currently set to start at 8am when I click on the pause it until tomorrow.

That's not an option. You can only choose Tomorrow, which is 9am, 30 minutes, 1 hour or Indefinitely. There is no option for a custom time.

Instead, used a scheduled task on your computer to start and stop the Dropbox executable as needed. On Windows this can be done in Task Scheduler, and I'm sure Mac has a similar feature.

Re: How do I change my until tomorrow start time

Jennsbreathtakingmoments
Explorer | Level 3
Hi Rich! Thank you so much. I have a Mac so I will look into it from that perspective. I appreciate your time and knowledge, thank you!

Jenn
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Jennsbreathtakingmoments Explorer | Level 3
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?