cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Great and all as it is to hear how we use Dropbox, we want to know how you use it! Day to day, big projects, sharing files with friends and family - we want to know about it.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to link devices and synch with 1Password??

How to link devices and synch with 1Password??

Rrs26
New member | Level 2

I understand I can have only 3 linked devices. I unlinked my laptop, so now have my two iPads linked. How do I link a third device, my iPhone?  The main reason is that I want 1Password and Dropbox to synch my passwords. 
my phone says that one password is no longer authorized to connect to your dropbox account tab authorized to reconnect to dropbox. When I tap authorize I go to the sign in page of dropbox on my phone but I’m told my login information is incorrect. But the login info works on the iPads so I don’t understand what is incorrect. I tap “single logon” and I am told that single sign-on is not enabled. There is no indication of how to enable it. This is all exceedingly difficult and frustrating. 
  I also don’t know how to know when and where there might be a response to my query. 
thank you 

1 Reply 1

Re: How to link devices and synch with 1Password??

Walter
Dropboxer
Hey @Rrs26, thanks for using Dropbox and happy Monday!

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error you get so that we can have a look too?

Also, have you ensured that you're running the most up to date versions of our mobile app, your device's OS and the 1Password app too?

While at it, you may want to have a look at this Help Center article for more information about the Dropbox Passwords feature. 

Keep me posted anyhow!

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Walter Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?