cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to change the framing color of images on the website?

Is there a way to change the framing color of images on the website?

anotherprofile
Explorer | Level 3

My question:

Is there a way to change the framing color in web view to something neutral like white or grey?

The backstory:

I always view Dropbox on my iOS app but I had a client complain about artifacting on images delivered (another issue for another thread) so I went to the website to see what they might be seeing.

I noticed that all of the images were "framed" with a warm beige-ish color instead of a neutral. This happened in both thumbnail views as well as individual image view.

The client also complained that the images weren't warm enough. I am concerned that the warm color framing the photos changes their perception of how warm they are. I edit all my images with a neutral framing color (whether that is white, black or grey) so it is as versatile and accurate as possible. 

2 Replies 2

Hannah
Dropbox Staff

Hi there, @anotherprofile, thanks for posting your question.

I'm afraid there's no way to change the color of the image 'frames' on our website.

I have, however, passed your feedback along to our team, so thanks for taking the time to comment on this.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join!

anotherprofile
Explorer | Level 3

ok thanks for passing my feedback along

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

anotherprofile Explorer | Level 3
    Hannah Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?