cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Our new Dropbox updates make your online life easier. See how you can store online-only files, edit photos in Dropbox and annotate PDFs with these updates.

Apps and Installations

Have a question about a Dropbox app or installation? Reach out to the Dropbox Community and get solutions, help, and advice from members.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

John A.36
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up!

7 Replies 7

Re: how do I delete contacts from Dropbox?

Majestic S.
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up!

Phil M.7
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that keeps getting a download link to a file when I don't even include her in email address cell. How can I stop this happening?

Keith F.3
New member | Level 1

I have a contact that has the incorrect email address, and even though a new one has been added the incorrect one keeps coming up! HOW CAN I DELETE THE CONTACT WITH THE INCORRECT EMAIL ADDRESS?

Rich
Super User II

Keith F.3
New member | Level 1

I searched for solution to this problem; don't know how I missed the answer. Thank you.

Rick_M
Experienced Collaborator | Level 13

how do you delete contacts that you typed yourself and were not imported?

jpx
Explorer | Level 4

Did anyone figure out how to do this? All I'm trying to delete is the multiple email addresses for a contact that shows up. I do not have any connected apps either.

[This thread is now closed by moderators due to inactivity. If you're experiencing a similar behavior, feel free to start a new discussion in the Dropbox Community here.]

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

jpx Explorer | Level 4
    Rick_M Experienced Collaborator | Level 13
    Keith F.3 New member | Level 1
    Rich Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?