cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Phone Galleries and Camera Uploads

Phone Galleries and Camera Uploads

Yuikol
Experienced | Level 12
Go to solution

Hello,

Phone: Oneplus 7

Gallery App: Oneplus gallery

My regular photos, videos, and screenshots are uploading normally (automatically) to the camera uploads folder. However some "collections" don't. For example I have a tello drone that saves pictures to a seperate collection in the gallery and it seems that collection does not get backed up. This is the same for a few other apps and the message folder. This is a folder where pictures other people send me via text go after I decide to save them. Is there a way to auto backup these other collections? Should I use a different gallery? Does that have nothing to do with how dropbox gathers and uploads photos?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @Yuikol - thanks for using Dropbox and posting on our Community!

The automatic camera upload feature uploads all photos and videos from the "Camera" and "Screenshots" albums on your device.

At the moment, you cannot choose which folder(s) the feature uploads from, however, you can manually upload any photos or files that don't get picked up by the camera uploads feature by using the (+) button within our mobile app.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Walter
Dropbox Staff
Go to solution
Hey @Yuikol - thanks for using Dropbox and posting on our Community!

The automatic camera upload feature uploads all photos and videos from the "Camera" and "Screenshots" albums on your device.

At the moment, you cannot choose which folder(s) the feature uploads from, however, you can manually upload any photos or files that don't get picked up by the camera uploads feature by using the (+) button within our mobile app.

I hope this helps and please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Walter
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!
:arrows_counterclockwise: Interested in Community Groups? Click here to join

Need more support?