cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Create, upload, and share

Find help to solve issues with creating, uploading, and sharing files and folders in Dropbox. Get support and advice from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I see a list of my shared folders?

Where can I see a list of my shared folders?

Steve W.28
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

It used to be that I could see my list of shared folders on the main page when signing in to Dropbox.  I needed that to track what I have shared and to unshare when a project is complete. I can no longer find that list. All I see is a list of shared files that I can add to Dropbox. They are all very old. I don't know what that means. Where is the list of current shared folders?  Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
It no longer exists. You'll need to locate each share in your main list of folders and manage them from there.

View solution in original post

25 Replies 25

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
It no longer exists. You'll need to locate each share in your main list of folders and manage them from there.

Steve W.28
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution
Thank you Rich. What a time waster that is.

Rich
Super User II
Go to solution
Agreed! It is just another in a growing list of features that have been removed by Dropbox.

Sam S.33
New member | Level 2
Go to solution

Why was this removed from Dropbox?  I needed this feature to determine what my shared folders were and clean them up now and then.  I often share things with people I don't want to be permanent.  This seriously makes me reconsider Dropbox as my go-to file sharing service.  In fact, I've paid for it for years.  This is simply not OK and you may lose a paying customer over it.

Mark
Super User II
Go to solution
We agree Sam.

We really do.

Have a look over at https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Sharing-and-collaboration/Locate-Shared-Folder/m-p/268440/highlight/... and post your thoughts there as well.

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Ehd
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution
Thanks. I had the same problem. Clearly an attempt by Dropbox to have the free storage used up. Will therefore limit my use o Dropbox

lovehz
Explorer | Level 4
Go to solution
Glad many agree. Doesn't look like there are any reply buttons on that thread. This is utter tosh in the name of simplification. This is a massive security and privacy problem having to peck through folder after folder to check, rather than present to me who I've allowed access to my files. Looking for alternatives now.

Steve W.28
Helpful | Level 6
Go to solution

I am going to investigate other options.

samuelT
Helpful | Level 5
Go to solution

Perhaps my post in another thread is a workaround for some of you?

https://www.dropboxforum.com/t5/Dropbox/Ability-to-Locate-Shared-Folder/idc-p/283887/highlight/true#...

Best

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Mark Super User II
    MartinNID New member | Level 2
    Droidrigo New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?