cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
What’s new: end-to-end encryption, Replay and Dash updates. Find out more about these updates, new features and more here.

Delete, edit, and organize

Solve issues with deleting, editing, and organizing files and folders in your Dropbox account with support from the Dropbox Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stay organized and save time with new folder automation updates

Stay organized and save time with new folder automation updates

derrickyee
Dropbox Product Manager

Hey Dropbox Community! 

We are so excited to introduce new enhancements to the folder automation features to help you stay organized. We’re introducing multiple step automations (up to five), including within subfolders. Now, you can configure multiple automations on selected folders and subfolders to automatically convert uploaded files to PDFs, rename files, add watermarks, and more.

Get started by selecting “+Create” under the search bar, then select “Folder,” and finally select “Automated folder.”

Tell us about your experience with Dropbox's Folder Automation Features in the comments below! Or comment down below any features you'd love to see to help you stay organized.

Folder Automation Updates.png

1 Reply 1

Graham
Community Manager

Thanks for the update @derrickyee, this is awesome! I'm really looking forward to checking out some of the automations, especially adding watermarks and renaming files.

I'll be using these for photography projects and I'd love to know what everyone else plans to use them for. Let me know by leaving a comment below!

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Graham Community Manager
What do Dropbox user levels mean?