cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Discuss Dropbox Developer & API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file upload by laravel 5

file upload by laravel 5

Mousumi Datta
Explorer | Level 3

I have used laravel 5 . I have uploaded the file to dropbox. but the file was not uploaded. Please guide me. It's very emergency.

5 Replies 5

Здравко
Legendary | Level 20

@Mousumi Datta wrote:

... I have uploaded the file to dropbox. but the file was not uploaded. ...

Hi @Mousumi Datta,

🤔 Hm... And at the end did you upload the file or not?

To be able somebody help you, some additional information would be fine to exists. Most important: What actually is the issue??? How have you tried to upload the file (using SDK, direct API call, or something else)? What's the SDK type and version, if any? What are you getting as a error, if any? etc...

Mousumi Datta
Explorer | Level 3

MousumiDatta_0-1658759181470.png

this error occured. I have used "benjamincrozat/laravel-dropbox-driver " for my laravel website . but file not uploaded.

My controller code is

$file = $request->file('filesend');

$ert= $file->getClientOriginalExtension();

$file_src=$request->file("filesend"); //file src
$is_file_uploaded = Storage::disk('dropbox')->put('public-uploads',$ert);

if($is_file_uploaded){
return Redirect::back()->withErrors(['msg'=>'Succesfuly file uploaded to dropbox']);
} else {
return Redirect::back()->withErrors(['msg'=>'file failed to uploaded on dropbox']);
}  

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

I'll be happy to help with any issues you're having with the Dropbox API, but I'll need some more information. Please reply with:

• the steps to reproduce the issue, including relevant code snippet(s), but don't include any access or refresh token(s)
  • the full text of any error or unexpected output from the Dropbox API itself

Note that we cannot provide support for using third party libraries themselves, and the code and screenshot you shared here seems to show the interaction with a third party library, not the Dropbox API. If you need help with the Dropbox API, please provide the relevant details. Otherwise, for help with the third party library, please contact the developer of that library.

Mousumi Datta
Explorer | Level 3

Please help me out. I have used laravel 5 version for my website. I want to upload a doc file  to dropbox through laravel website. How can i upload? please guide me ASAP with details

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

We cannot provide support or guidance for Laravel itself, as that's not made by Dropbox. If you need help with the Dropbox API, please provide the information described in my previous post so we can help.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
    Mousumi Datta Explorer | Level 3
    Здравко Legendary | Level 20
What do Dropbox user levels mean?