cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Want to learn some quick and useful tips to make your day easier? Check out how Calvin uses Replay to get feedback from other teams at Dropbox here.

Dropbox tips & tricks

Learn how to get the most out of Dropbox with other users like you.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slack and Dropbox Paper Integration #TechTips

Slack and Dropbox Paper Integration #TechTips

AlexisL
Dropbox Staff

icon-paper-slack-vflYxHwB1.png

Have you heard of the Dropbox Paper and Slack integration? Here at Dropbox, we rely both on Paper and Slack to collaborate with our teammates, so the Slack integration is a big help.

If you'd like collaboration to be easier with your team, I recommend you check out the Paper and Slack integration. You'll be able to gather ideas in Paper and keep the conversations going when you search, post, and create new Paper docs right from Slack. 
Visit this article to learn how to connect Paper and Slack.

Feel free to reply here with questions! Also, we'd love to hear from you if you use the Paper and Slack integration. How do you use the integration and what advice do you have for others trying to do the same thing? 

1 Reply 1

btxtechnologies
New member | Level 2

I've connected both Dropbox and Dropbox Paper to our Slack account. This there a tutorial and/or posting showing how this integration, specifically for Paper, works?  The ability to start a Paper doc is fine but what if you are in the middle of a project with a doc., how do people sharing the doc get notified that there are changes that need to be made? I can't seem to find any examples of people really utilizing Paper and Slack. I also can't locate any decent documentation with its capabilities. Any more information would be appreciated. Thanks! 

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

btxtechnologies New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?