cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Are you using the Microsoft co-authoring beta for Dropbox? Share your feedback and learn more about it here.

Dropbox API Support & Feedback

Find help with the Dropbox API from other developers.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maestral Encounters Ongoing Error Pausing Syncing

Maestral Encounters Ongoing Error Pausing Syncing

Joe W.25
Explorer | Level 4

The Maestral client started receiving an error from the Dropbox API that seems to be incorrect (it's not using V1 of the API). This error pops up regularly and pauses the sync engine. When resumed, syncing works properly until it pauses again with the pop up error.

See https://github.com/samschott/maestral/issues/683 for all details and workarounds.

Please acknowledge and correct issue in Dropbox API so the client can continue working properly. Thank you!

4 Replies 4

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for reporting this. Yes, we're currently looking into this. I'll reply here once I have any news.

Joe W.25
Explorer | Level 4
Thank you for your reply and update. I and many other users look forward to a resolution!

Greg-DB
Dropbox Staff

Thanks for reporting this issue. This issue is now fixed and should be working properly. Please let us know if you're still seeing any issues.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused, and thanks again for bringing this to our attention.

Joe W.25
Explorer | Level 4

Thank you. I haven't seen the issue in a few days, so that's a good sign to the resolution working. Appreciate your promptness in getting it fixed.

Need more support?
Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Joe W.25 Explorer | Level 4
    Greg-DB Dropbox Staff
What do Dropbox user levels mean?