cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
We love to hear how every person gets the most from Dropbox, and it seems everyone has a slightly different use for it - tell us yours here!

Dropbox files & folders

Get in sync with the Dropbox Community. Our members can answer all your questions on Dropbox files and folders. Join a discussion or start your own today.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upload from browser doesn't work all of the sutton?! HELP! Is there anybody else having this issue??

Upload problems

kathton
Explorer | Level 4

Having used Dropbox for the same purpose for years without a problem, I now can't seem to upload documents. When I click the blue "upload" button on the left, I get a dropdown "files" or "folder" menu and I select "file" and choose the relevant document from my desktop ... and then, nothing. I can't find the upload anywhere! When I do a search on Dropbox, it doesn't come up. Help!

10 Replies 10

Re: Upload problems

Forum Forbes
Explorer | Level 4

Hi Kathton, 

I have been experiencing this very same issue today. No matter what I try I cant upload anything. I have tried logging out and in again and still nothing!

I'm hoping someone has an answer to resolve this, as its driving me insane!

kathton
Explorer | Level 4

So glad it's not just me! I've cleared history and cache ... no change. Let's hope someone has 'the knowledge'!

Forum Forbes
Explorer | Level 4

I have emailed Dropbox support about this too. So if I get an answer, I'll let you know.

kathton
Explorer | Level 4

Great - thank you 🙂

upload from browser doesn't work all of the sutton?! HELP! Is there anybody else having this issue??

pnf_ballad
New member | Level 2

Tried multiple computeres on different IP's

Lori
Dropboxer
Hey everyone, I hope you're having a great Thursday so far!

Thanks for the heads up on this! 

While our team is focusing on how to resolve this as soon as possible, can you try uploading using our mobile, and desktop app? 

If you face any problems, let me know.

Lori
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, please give it a Like below.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Still stuck? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Tips & Tricks Find new ways to stay in flow or share your tips on how you work smarter with Dropbox.

bbsplans
New member | Level 2

We were having the same issue. I am guessing you are using the web application? We downloaded the Dropbox app to our computers and that allowed us to upload files through the DropBox application. Hope this helps.

KerdosMedia
New member | Level 2

If it helps I'm seeing a ton of 403 errors in chrome's debug console here are some examples they all seem to be to the same server. Some sort of server misconfiguration? If I change cfl to sources also get an error. I was able to upload a photo from the android app. I was also able to upload from the windows 10 app.

DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/js/alameda_bundle/alameda_bundle_chrome_en.js-vflfcrUDB.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/js/packaged/pkg-react.min.js-vflrvxH8h.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://cfl.dropboxstatic.com/static/js/packaged/pkg-dig-b.min.js-vflzHv_6z.map: HTTP error: status code 403, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

dbsux
Explorer | Level 3

kerdos, i sent them the same message yesterday, they don't care, their devs will be woken up at some point this year and be told to fix it.

Need more support?