cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see connected apps

Zeewhy
New member | Level 2

I connected " EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard" app to my Dropbox and got a notification email about it. However, when I go to manage apps I don't see it as an option to remove. It doesn't appear at all. Did dropbox automatically remove it? I don't understand but want to make sure it's not still there and lurking somewhere.

Also, when I drag folders from easus into dropbox, I get permission issues and dropbox can't sync them. How can I resolve this?

Thanks!
Zee

1 Reply 1

Re: Can't see connected apps

Hannah
Dropboxer
Hey @Zeewhy, let's look into this together!

Generally, if the app doesn't appear in your connected apps page, it should no longer be connected to your Dropbox.

At the time it was connected, were you able to use the integration as normal or did you have issues?

Lastly, can you send me a screenshot of the permissions error you're seeing, so I can check it out?

Thanks!

Hannah
Community Moderator @ Dropbox
dropbox.com/support

Heart Did this post help you? If so, give it a Like below to let us know.
:arrows_counterclockwise: Need help with something else? Ask me a question!
:pushpin: Find Tips & Tricks Discover more ways to use Dropbox here!

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Hannah Dropboxer
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?