cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DROPBOX AND KASHFLOW INTEGRATION

DROPBOX AND KASHFLOW INTEGRATION

mike warner
New member | Level 2

I use AutoEntry to process my invoices which are then processed into Dropbox.  Dropbox is integrated with Kashflow yet no invoices show up on Kashflow.  Kashflow say it is not their issue it is a Dropbox issue.  Anyone able to help please?

3 Replies 3

Re: DROPBOX AND KASHFLOW INTEGRATION

Rich
Super User II

@mike warner wrote:

Dropbox is integrated with Kashflow yet no invoices show up on Kashflow.

The integration was created by Kashflow and only they will be able to support it. Dropbox can't provide support for third-party apps and services. I'd suggest making sure your account is linked properly and that the Kashflow folder is created within your Apps folder. Beyond that, you'll need to work with Kashflow to determine the problem. Only they will know how to support their application.

mike warner
New member | Level 2

Thank you Rich.  I am totally new to Drop box and wonder if part of the issue is that I haven't got any folders.  If I look in my drop box all my items are there but just as a load of numbered files

Rich
Super User II

@mike warner wrote:

Thank you Rich.  I am totally new to Drop box and wonder if part of the issue is that I haven't got any folders.

From the page I linked to earlier:

Once you have connected your Dropbox account to KashFlow you will see that with Dropbox you will see a folder called “Apps” will be showing and inside this will be a folder called “KashFlow”.

If you successfully linked KashFlow to your Dropbox account and you don't see those folders, the link between the two services wasn't created correctly. I'd try to reconnect the apps. First check check the connected apps on Dropbox account to see if it's linked and remove it, then go back to KashFlow and try to establish the link again. Unfortunately, if that doesn't work, you'll need to work with KashFlow on the problem.

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Rich Super User II
    mike warner New member | Level 2
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?