cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
If you know more about files sizes, you can make more informed decisions about which files you upload and then you can maximize the space in your Dropbox Basic account?

Integrations

Find solutions to issues with third-party integrations from the Dropbox Community. Share advice and help members with their integration questions.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropbox access with mobilebiz-pro

Dropbox access with mobilebiz-pro

Paul65
New member | Level 2

I have been using an app called mobilebiz-pro since 2013. It requires me to have a dropbox account so that I can do backups etc. All good. Sometime between 18th May and 20th May it can no longer access my dropbox account. The app has not been updated/changed in any way this calendar year. It is running on the same android device it has run on for over 6 years. I've check the dropbox links in the app and no errors. I can also signon to dropbox from the device and view the relevant folders without problems.

Please help,

Paul

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Dropbox access

Mark
Super User II

What error message are you getting?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Mark
Super User II

What error message are you getting?

:penguin::penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin: - :penguin:

Heart Did this post help you? If so please mark it for some Kudos below. 

:white_check_mark: Did this post fix your issue/answer your question? If so please press the 'Accept as Solution' button to help others find it.

:arrows_counterclockwise: Did this post not resolve your issue? If so please give us some more information so we can try and help - please remember we cannot see over your shoulder so be as descriptive as possible! 

Paul65
New member | Level 2

Hi Mark,

That's the thing. No error message.

But in the link that you sent through about the older version of TLS not being available after April 12 helped me solve the problem. I was able to update the app, which obviously uses the new version, and now it is working beautifully again.

Thank You,

Paul

Who's talking

Top contributors to this post

Paul65 New member | Level 2
    Mark Super User II
What do Dropbox user levels mean?
Need more support?